1. Don’t f*ck with me.
2. Make me laugh. (its really not that hard)
3. Understand that I am an only child, I talk like a white girl, and I occasionally have a potty mouth and a perverted sense of humor.
4. Talk to me first before you assume things, much smoother than the other way around.
5. I don’t like picking a place to eat, what movie to watch, or what to do unless I am alone.
6. My mom comes before anyone else in the world, sorry not sorry.
7. I like to dibble dabble into whatever I can so learn to roll with the punches.
8. I am a curious cat so expect lots of questions. Not trying to be nosy but I like knowing every detail of a story.
9. My life motto is not “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” which means don’t even think about waking me up unless you like a full on in your face kind of attitude.
10. Lastly, I love sweets always have always will so expect to see a cookie monster type craving once every month.
Not a huge fan of Rihanna but the song is legit.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
And he does it again. Genius.
Gotta remind myself this everyday.
I really need to do this.
I may not have children or know what it’s like to be a parent. But what I do know is basic humanity, compassion, and love. Everyone deserves to be loved and cared for especially by their parents. Even though most may not plan their children there is 9 months of preparing and wrapping your head around the idea that a beautiful child is coming. And that child deserves to be raised by the people who brought them into this world because they certainly didn’t create themselves. This might be presumptuous but I truly believe that if you believe you’re responsible enough to have sex then be responsible enough to raise your child. Because no matter what your intentions are and how good they may be you are putting a permanent hole inside their heart by abandoning them.
I’m on my way…
Officially my favorite song right now.
Its funny how I am by far my own worst enemy. I have a lot of different sides to me and somehow or another one comes and bites me in the butt. My sensitive side will lead me down paths filled with raw emotions that drive my logical and reasonable side crazy. Sometimes I really don’t know which one to listen to and follow. I wish decisions were so much easier to make than having to constantly battle with myself and always suffer repercussions. I will rarely come out of a choice without any harm or regrets, always wondering if I followed the right side whether it be my head or my heart. I wish I knew which side to listen to more, it’d make life a little bit easier. I’m becoming more and more exhausted by my anger, frustration, and confusion towards myself. Sometimes I wish I could blame it on someone other than me.